Valhalla Bound Valhalla Bound

This game is amazing, it looks and plays very well.
The only thing I didn't like was the tutorials. They were too long and explained things that you can figure out on your on (The only one that is kinda necessary is the first one, but I think you can handle it better)

Avizial responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed the game!

At one point we didn't have tutorials; however, some players requested it. Luckily, you (and future players) don't have to see those tutorials. We have a "Demo On/Off" button on the upper-left hand corner of the main menu to disable the tutorials to your heart's content. You probably already figured out the fast-forward button ;) We will make an update to the description to point this out.

Thanks for playing the game! We hope to hear from you when we release our future games.

Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom

I really like the design of the dragon. It looks very cute and contrasts well with the appearance of the enemy.

The composition helps to read the image in an interesting way. Given the order and color of the characters, you can't help but notice first the desperate dragon running and then the monster pursuing it.

The only thing that bothers me is the white background. I know that a simple one that complements the characters but doesn't distract from them would be hard to achieve, but I think you can manage it.

Stag Knight Stag Knight

This looks amazing!

The art style is simple yet compelling. The character is adorable. The little details in the armor make it look strong despite it's small size.

The light in the far back is a little too bright. Right now it distracts from the focus of the piece, the knight.

She Hulk Relax She Hulk Relax

The anatomy is really good and the hair looks fantastic.

The face features are too soft, making her a bit unrecognizable. Also, The rubber ring looks unaffected by her weight.

DidiEsmeralda responds: